Louder requires a skilled Paid Search Operations Consultant to join the Louder team in either Melbourne or Sydney.
The role involves the setup, optimisation and reporting of campaigns along with providing search solutions support to Louder Platform clients. The right candidate will have at least 1 years’ direct experience working on high-performance campaigns across a variety of industries.
Louder is a certified partner for many of the major tech vendors such as Google and Adobe, giving fantastic exposure to many of the world’s leading advertising and marketing platforms.
All of the Louder team live and work by the following values:
- Proactive - we are a collective of thought leaders and you will need to demonstrate initiative.
- Resourceful - sometimes we don’t have everything at hand but you need to think laterally to get the job done.
- Learner - nothing stays the same in this industry for long. We need to constantly keep evaluating where our knowledge ceiling is and how to meet it.
- Innovative - a strong backing of theory is the beginning of great thinking. However, being able to practically invent is what we need.
- Independent - remote working is part of our lives more than before. You will need to have self-control around working unsupervised and being able to progress work regardless of your location.
- Supportive - everyone at Louder contributes to a wider team and sometimes that team needs help.
- Communicator - your great work needs to be conveyed in the best way to our clients for maximum understanding. Being able to simplify complexities and clear communication is key.
- Work with Louder programmatic consultants to deliver industry-leading digital advertising campaigns.
- Provide support to clients on the Louder Platform support desk. Clients include enterprise advertisers, leading publishers and independent media agencies.
- Produce digital media plans that break down strategies on a tactical level with forecasted spend and performance.
- Produce reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly) inclusive of campaign and strategic insights and recommendations, as requested by Louder team and clients.
- Liaise with publishers to implement audience and inventory packages.
- Apply experience and initiative to develop Louder processes that improve efficiency and effectiveness as required.
- Conduct testing of campaign tagging including floodlights and 3rd party pixels.
- Create audiences, as required by the brief, to achieve and exceed performance targets.
- Manage administration and user access for platforms as requested by clients.
- Project manage the production of creative (including dynamic).
- Assist and support other projects, as requested by the Louder team.
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related
- A keen interesting in digital advertising, marketing and how it influences consumer behavior
- Proof of past innovations and initiatives
- Presentation creation and delivery in PowerPoint/Google Slides to a professional standard
- Strong mathematical skills to enable data & insight stitching for conducting campaign performance analysis
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets including pivot tables
- Demand Side Platform and Bidder Experience
- Display & Video 360
- Other DSP experiences are beneficial Eg. The Trade Desk, Adobe Advertising Cloud
- AdServer Experience
- Campaign Manager 360
- Tag Manager Solutions - experience with any tag manager solutions including GTM, DTM, Tealium, Signal, Supertag, etc
- 1 + year Social platforms (e.g. Facebook Business Manager)
- Experience of any other form of digital marketing, whether paid or non-paid media.
Working at Louder gives you a team of like minded professionals who are at the cutting edge and have fun at the same time. Read more about our culture and philosophy at Louder Careers.
Louder’s recruitment process involves the following:
- Resume (CV) check
- Phone screen
- Behavioural and abilities assessment
- Interview panel & respond to brief
- Reference check
We look forward to receiving your application!