Louder is a digital marketing consultancy and platforms provider for many well-known national Australian brands. We specialise in a variety of marketing technologies and management consulting services to let clients revolutionise their approach to digital marketing.
Louder is seeking a promising candidate to develop into a Digital Analytics Engineer to eventually work on key digital transformation and data analytics accounts.
The role involves the design, deployment and maintenance of digital analytics and CRO software primarily within the Google and Adobe Marketing Platforms. There is an unlimited scope of the number of platforms that this role may interact with and hence gives a great scope of professional development potential to the right candidate. The successful applicant should have experience deploying web analytics and/or CRO platforms either on personal projects or in a professional capacity.
Louder is a certified partner for many of the major tech vendors such as Google and Adobe which gives you fantastic exposure to many of the world’s leading advertising and marketing platforms.
All of the Louder team live and work by the following values:
- Proactive - we are a collective of thought leaders and you will need to demonstrate initiative.
- Resourceful - sometimes we don’t have everything at hand but you need to think laterally to get the job done.
- Learner - nothing stays the same in this industry for long. We need to constantly keep evaluating where our knowledge ceiling is and how to meet it.
- Innovative - a strong backing of theory is the beginning of great thinking. However, being able to practically invent is what we need.
- Independent - remote working is part of our lives more than before. You will need to have self-control around working unsupervised and being able to progress work regardless of your location.
- Supportive - everyone at Louder contributes to a wider team and sometimes that team needs help.
- Communicator - your great work needs to be conveyed in the best way to our clients for maximum understanding. Being able to simplify complexities and clear communication is key.
- Design - contribute to the following design documents with Louder Consultants
- Functional Specifications - such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics but can apply to any related analytics technology.
- Technical Specifications - such as Data Layer, Data Onboarding/Integration, and Tag Management
- Design Options documentation - deep dive into different implementation options along with the pros/cons of each.
- Process Documentation - best-practice and how-to guides on approaching product delivery within Louder.
- Analytics Solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics (v4 & 360)
- Tag deployment via Tag Management solutions such as Google Tag Manager and Adobe Launch
- Deployment of marketing tags such as Facebook pixels and Floodlight tags
- Creation of BigQuery models based on Google Analytics datasets.
- Follow Project Management best-practice as directed by the relevant Project Manager or Account Lead.
- Issue Resolution - resolve client issues as raised to Louder support desk according to SLAs.
- Brief Response - Analysing a brief from a client and providing technology solutions for specific business problems.
- Administer Google Analytics including configuration changes and platform access.
- Platform auditing and debugging recommendations.
- Training Material - for the purpose of client handover and transition into BAU
- Apply experience and initiative to develop Louder processes that improve efficiency and effectiveness as required.
- Assist and support other projects, as requested by the Louder team.
- Follow Louder best-practice procedure and policy
- Contribute toward Louder’s marketing efforts such as contributing toward Content Marketing publications.
- Continuing Professional Development - a commitment to continue professional development through a combination of formal development plans and self-initiative.
- Follow data security best practice to protect our client’s data and to minimise Louder’s exposure
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor education in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Marketing, Business or similar
- Experience of data security best-practice and working with sensitive data
- Strong attention to detail and Quality Assurance best-practice
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to provide clients with actionable insights
- Quick learner, curiosity and eagerness to continuously improve
- Able to work under pressure and to deadline
- Live portfolio of projects that can be shared in interview
- Industry experience in deploying and maintaining Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Tag Manager Solutions - Experience with Google Tag Manager or Adobe Launch
- CRO and Personalisation Tools - such as Adobe Target, Google Optimize or Optimizely
- Visualisation - such as Tableau, Data Studio, Datorama, Power BI, Looker.
- Consultancy or Agency experience
- Adobe Audience Manager
- Digital media execution experience such as PPC, SEO, Email, Display, Affiliate, Programmatic, etc
- Google cloud platform including cloud functions, data prep, pub sub etc.
- Python, including access to google APIs
- Experience with Ads Data Hub or Cloud for Marketing
- High level Excel or Google Sheets skills - advanced functions, macros and pivot tables
- Experience with analytics packages such as SPSS, R, Tableau
- Jira and Confluence experience
Working at Louder gives you a team of like minded professionals who are at the cutting edge and have fun at the same time. Read more about our culture and philosophy at Louder Careers.
Louder’s recruitment process involves the following:
- Resume (CV) check
- Phone screen
- Behavioural and abilities assessment
- Interview panel & respond to brief
- Reference check
For any specific questions on the role or the submission of your application, please send an email to email@example.com.