Louder is a digital marketing consultancy and platform provider for many well-known Australian brands and corporations. We specialise in a variety of marketing technologies and management consulting services to let clients revolutionise their approach to digital marketing.
Louder requires an experienced and proven Digital Designer to support Louder’s clients in delivering dynamic & richer digital solutions across the Programmatic, Search and Social services.
The right candidate will be able to conduct campaign design, build, approval, troubleshooting, QA, measurement, audience and attribution approaches that includes the creative strategy approach.
All of the Louder team live and work by the following values:
- Proactive - we are a collective of thought leaders and you will need to demonstrate initiative.
- Resourceful - sometimes we don’t have everything at hand but you need to think laterally to get the job done.
- Learner - nothing stays the same in this industry for long. We need to constantly keep evaluating where our knowledge ceiling is and how to meet it.
- Innovative - a strong backing of theory is the beginning of great thinking. However, being able to practically invent is what we need.
- Independent - remote working is part of our lives more than before. You will need to have self-control around working unsupervised and being able to progress work regardless of your location.
- Supportive - everyone at Louder contributes to a wider team and sometimes that team needs help.
- Communicator - your great work needs to be conveyed in the best way to our clients for maximum understanding. Being able to simplify complexities and clear communication is key.
Digital Designer (Creative)
- Conceptualise and execute creative marketing ideas across a variety of digital platforms and mediums including video, DOOH, native, UI, web design and social
- Manage design solutions from concept through to delivery based on client briefs & requirements
- Deliver across a variety of projects on time and at a high design standard
- End-to-end process delivery on GMP creative & operations solutions
- Google Web Designer (GWD)
- Produce creative templates
- Support creative stakeholders who may be from client creative teams or appointed creative agencies.
- HTML5 and Rich Media troubleshooting
- Google Creative Studio (Display, Video & App)
- Smart Versioning
- API feed creation and ongoing optimisation
- Google Sheets based feed creation
- Rule build & management
- Google DV360
- Provide creative support for DV360 hosted created hosted formats
- Build of ads within DV360’s Ad Canvas including, Native Ads, Video, Feed, Re-marketing, Data Driven.
- Google Web Designer (GWD)
- Campaign management and delivery mainly in CM360 but may include Flashtalking and AppNexus.
- Creative setup - including package, placement, ad and creative builds (including dynamic, rich media and HTML5)
- Native format platforms, Custom creative platforms
- Troubleshoot issues and perform business and implementation reviews, advocate new approaches, solutions and thinking.
Training & Support
- Louder internal training and team development on creative & AdOps best-practice
- Client training including the creation and confident delivery of a training framework for creative & adops education.
- Dedicated support desk expert on Google Marketing Platform (GMP):
- Google Web Designer (Campaign Ops)
- Google Creative Studio (inc. building feeds, execution of retargeting)
- Display & Video 360 Ad Canvas Creative (creative template builds, strategic knowledge of ad formats)
- Assist in developing Louder IP - proprietary creative processes and workflows, such as campaign creative build & strategy execution and Ad tech selection to increase campaign efficiency and improve performance.
The Successful Applicant:
- Understanding of UX and UI best practice across a variety of platforms and devices.
- Ability to design and build HTML5 banners to Google and Sizmek (Amazon) specifications.
- Effectively communicate creative concepts through wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Ability to time manage and work across multiple projects delivering to deadlines and of a high design standard.
- Ability to own digital projects from design to development.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- You have high standards in everything that you do with great attention to detail.
- A highly motivated, productive and collaborative approach to your work.
- An interest in emerging technologies, digital design trends, best practice and a desire to give anything a go
- Proven presentation and communication skills with the ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Multimedia background
- Hands-on conceptualising, design & production through to the final creative advertising asset.
- A strong understanding of the digital landscape, digital marketing & general advertising industry knowledge.
- Experience designing and developing best practice digital campaigns (including social media)
- Highly proficient across a variety of applications including; Google Web Designer, Final Cut Pro/Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Proof of successful certificates in both CM360 Exam and Google Creative Certification Exam.
- Experience in Social, Native, Mobile format.
- Experience in non-Google AdServer and creative platforms such as Flashtalking, Sizmek, Adobe Media Optimizer, Adobe Animate.
- Publisher format troubleshoot including nuances of AdServing vs. site serving.
- Google Ads Policy Knowledge (Eg. Health, Government, Political, Alcohol, Gambling)
- Practical experience in GMP including Campaign Manager 360 (CM360) and Display & Video 360 (DV360)
- Jira and Confluence experience.
- Motivated to learn in a fast-paced environment; at ease working as part of a team of highly talented professionals.
- Comfortable working with multiple media solutions and associated data solutions (Google Cloud specifically Big Query).
- Implementation experience of tagging strategies including Floodlights, GA goals, etc.
Working at Louder gives you a team of like minded professionals who are at the cutting edge and have fun at the same time. Read more about our culture and philosophy at Louder Careers.
Louder’s recruitment process involves the following:
- Resume (CV) check
- Phone screen
- Behavioural and abilities assessment
- Interview panel & respond to brief
- Reference check
For any specific questions on the role or the submission of your application, please send an email to email@example.com.