Louder is an independent digital marketing consultancy and platforms provider for many well-known Australian brands. We specialise in a variety of marketing technologies and management consulting services to allow clients to revolutionise their approach to digital marketing.
An exciting opportunity has opened for a driven and talented individual to join the growing Louder team. This role involves the account management of nominated clients, management of programmatic, social and search campaigns across Google’s DV360, Search Ads 30, Campaign Manager 360, Facebook, Youtube and more. Louder core divisions of Marketing Tech, Digital Design & Operations are expected to be engaged, elevating the needs of Louder’s clients beyond the transactional. Louder’s clients in this regard are national advertisers and media agencies to which Louder provides Google Marketing Platforms (GMP) access as well as other technology solutions. Due to Louder’s positioning as a consultancy, all roles working on GMP technology are expected to perform continuous innovation via campaigns or projects to ensure our consulting arm remains relevant to industry.
The right candidate will have a minimum of 7 years direct experience working on or leading digital advertising campaigns & teams, and shows strong potential for continued professional development. Louder will be giving this candidate a robust training schedule to expand beyond the mandatory core skills. This includes the opportunity to work on broader digital marketing solutions & consultancy projects in the future.
All of the Louder team live and work by the following values:
- Proactive - we are a collective of thought leaders and you will need to demonstrate initiative.
- Resourceful - sometimes we don’t have everything at hand but you need to think laterally to get the job done.
- Learner - nothing stays the same in this industry for long. We need to constantly keep evaluating where our knowledge ceiling is and how to meet it.
- Innovative - a strong backing of theory is the beginning of great thinking. However, being able to practically invent is what we need.
- Independent - remote working is part of our lives more than before. You will need to have self-control around working unsupervised and being able to progress work regardless of your location.
- Supportive - everyone at Louder contributes to a wider team and sometimes that team needs help.
- Communicator - your great work needs to be conveyed in the best way to our clients for maximum understanding. Being able to simplify complexities and clear communication is key.
- Manage a suite of clients that are in need of digital marketing services including Martech solutions.
- Be the multi disciplined digital expert & lead for clients covering all aspects of digital marketing & advertising.
- Develop a team of expert digital specialists to assist in advancing clients & Louder’s own product offering to industry.
- Work with the wider Louder consultants to deliver industry leading marketing & advertising solution (includes MarTech).
- Promote better marketing & advertising solutions to clients by understanding their business macro & micro objectives.
- Apply your experience and initiative to develop Louder processes that improve efficiency and effectiveness as required.
- Typical client requests range from:
- Providing support to clients on the Louder Platform support desk. Clients include enterprise advertisers, leading publishers and independent media agencies.
- Produce digital media strategies & plans that break down strategies on a tactical level.
- Liaise with publishers to implement audience and inventory packages.
- Conduct testing of campaign tagging including floodlights and 3rd party pixels.
- Create audiences, as required by the brief, to achieve and exceed performance targets.
- Project manage the production of creative (including dynamic).
- Assist and support other projects across Louder, as requested by the Louder team.
- Upon request, work closely with Louder’s new business development manager on new business pitches.
- A minimum of 7 years experience working within digital media agencies or in digital marketing based roles.
- Experiences such as new business pitches, leading large multinational clients and their digital advertising (strategic & on-the-tools experience) highly beneficial.
- Managing a team with varying experience levels and or skill sets (i.e. multi-disciplined).
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related.
- End-to-end management of digital paid media campaigns (i.e. Ad Operations experience) .
- Demand Side Platform and Bidder Experience.
- Display & Video 360.
- Other DSP experiences are beneficial Eg. The Trade Desk, Adobe Advertising Cloud.
- AdServer Experience.
- Campaign Manager 360.
- Other AdServer experience beneficial Eg. AdForm or historically Sizmek.
- Demand Side Platform and Bidder Experience.
- Proof of past innovations and initiatives (e.g. How are you leading digital transformation with clients and or the business?).
- Presentation creation and delivery in PowerPoint/Google Slides to a high professional standard.
- Senior Digital Lead Role on a client account (media agency), or Marketing Lead driving Martech, Advertising & better customer solutions.
- Experience both client and agency side.
- Additional Martech experiences with Adobe Advertising Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Google Tag Manager Solutions - experience with any tag manager solutions including GTM, DTM, Tealium, Signal, Supertag, etc.
- Experience of any other form of digital marketing, whether paid or non-paid media.
Working at Louder gives you a team of like minded professionals who are at the cutting edge and have fun at the same time. Read more about our culture and philosophy at Louder Careers.
Louder’s recruitment process involves the following:
- Resume (CV) check
- Phone screen
- Behavioural and abilities assessment
- Interview panel & respond to brief
- Reference check
For any specific questions on the role or the submission of your application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.