Louder is an independent digital marketing consultancy and platforms provider for many well-known Australian brands. We specialise in a variety of marketing technologies and management consulting services to allow clients to revolutionise their approach to digital marketing.
An exciting opportunity has opened for a driven and talented individual to join the growing Louder team. This role involves the management of programmatic, social and search campaigns across Google’s DV360, Search Ads 30, Campaign Manager 360, Facebook, Youtube and more. Louder’s clients in this regard are national advertisers and media agencies to which Louder provides Google Marketing Platforms (GMP) access. Due to Louder’s positioning as a consultancy, all roles working on GMP technology are expected to perform continuous innovation via campaigns to ensure our consulting arm remains relevant to industry.
The right candidate will have at least three year’s direct experience working on digital advertising campaigns and show strong professional development potential. Louder will be giving this candidate a robust training schedule to expand beyond the mandatory core skills. This includes the opportunity to work on broader digital marketing channels or consultancy projects in the future.
All of the Louder team live and work by the following values:
- Proactive - we are a collective of thought leaders and you will need to demonstrate initiative.
- Resourceful - sometimes we don’t have everything at hand but you need to think laterally to get the job done.
- Learner - nothing stays the same in this industry for long. We need to constantly keep evaluating where our knowledge ceiling is and how to meet it.
- Innovative - a strong backing of theory is the beginning of great thinking. However, being able to practically invent is what we need.
- Independent - remote working is part of our lives more than before. You will need to have self-control around working unsupervised and being able to progress work regardless of your location.
- Supportive - everyone at Louder contributes to a wider team and sometimes that team needs help.
- Communicator - your great work needs to be conveyed in the best way to our clients for maximum understanding. Being able to simplify complexities and clear communication is key.
- Work with Louder programmatic consultants to deliver industry leading programmatic advertising solutions.
- Provide support to clients on the Louder Platform support desk. Clients include enterprise advertisers, leading publishers and independent media agencies.
- Produce programmatic media plans that break down strategies on a tactical level with forecasted spend and performance.
- Produce reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly) inclusive of campaign and strategic insights and recommendations, as requested by Louder team and clients.
- Liaise with publishers to implement audience and inventory packages.
- Apply experience and initiative to develop Louder processes that improve efficiency and effectiveness as required.
- Conduct testing of campaign tagging including floodlights and 3rd party pixels.
- Create audiences, as required by the brief, to achieve and exceed performance targets.
- Manage administration and user access for platforms as requested by clients.
- Project manage the production of creative (including dynamic).
- Assist and support other projects, as requested by the Louder team.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working within digital media agencies or in digital marketing based roles
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related
- A keen interesting in digital advertising, marketing and how it influences consumer behaviour
- End-to-end management of digital paid media campaigns
- Proof of past innovations and initiatives
- Demand Side Platform and Bidder Experience
- Display & Video 360
- Other DSP experiences are beneficial Eg. The Trade Desk, Adobe Advertising Cloud
- AdServer Experience
- Campaign Manager 360
- Other AdServer experience beneficial Eg. AdForm or historically Sizmek
- Presentation creation and delivery in PowerPoint/Google Slides to a professional standard
- Strong mathematical skills for conducting performance analysis
- Experience in creating custom formulas in Excel/Google Sheets including pivots
- Tag Manager Solutions - experience with any tag manager solutions including GTM, DTM, Tealium, Signal, Supertag, etc
- Minimum 1 + year Social platforms (i.e Facebook Business Manager)
- Experience of any other form of digital marketing, whether paid or non-paid media.
Working at Louder gives you a team of like minded professionals who are at the cutting edge and have fun at the same time. Read more about our culture and philosophy at Louder Careers.
Louder’s recruitment process involves the following:
- Resume (CV) check
- Phone screen
- Behavioural and abilities assessment
- Interview panel & respond to brief
- Reference check
For any specific questions on the role or the submission of your application, please send an email to email@example.com.